When it comes to careers, most youngsters are not willing to risk anything and give it their all often at the cost of their health. Not only are health issues becoming more common, but they are also getting severe with each passing year. Dr. Nirmal Bhasin Director Jannee Fertility centre chandigarh, attributes this to the sedentary lifestyle that has become a norm for most people between the age groups of 20 and 35. “Junk food has become the staple diet for the youth of today. As a result obesity is a very common phenomenon these days. Many people do not realise that weight gain aggravates many health issues that lead to infertility. Male infertility as a result of excessive smoking, alcohol and lack of exercise.
- Fortunately, along with the increase in health issues, advancement in the world of medicine to have been keeping pace with the growing health problems. “It was easier to tackle the issues related to conception than it was a few years back in 1990, the success rate for IVF treatments was a more 10 percent whereas now it almost 70-80 percent. Awareness regarding such treatments has gone up considerably and people come to us earlier which helps us detect the problem and tackle it before the condition of the patient worsens.” Says Dr. Nirmal Bhasin. Other Reasons You’re Not Getting Pregnant are Blocked fallopian tubes, Irregular cycles, Fibroids, Endometriosis, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, Age. Below are the major hindrances which are acting as a roadblock in your way of conceiving or getting pregnant:-
- Being on the wrong side of the weighing scale
- Sleeping pattern
- Tight undergarments
- Unhealthy lifestyle
- Excess or too-little sex
- Too much of lubricants
- Urination right after sex
- PCOS(Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome)
- Irregular periods
- Irregular ovulation
- Problem in the fallopian tube
- Quality and quantity of eggs that are produced in a women’s body
- Poor quality or quantity of a man’s sperm
- Cervical mucus(Cervical mucus facilitates the transportation and movement of sperm towards the eggs)
- Low progesterone level
- Unexplained infertility
- Combination infertility
The good news is that we provide best infertility treatments in Chandigarh for PCOS and other infertile patients.
Readers! Please like, comment and share this valuable information.