Intrauterine insemination(IUI) is performed with the partner’s sperm or donor sperm.
The outcome of IUI is that the sperm will swim into the fallopian tube and fertilize the egg there, resulting in normal pregnancy. There are many best IUI treatment centre In India to offer the best treatment.
Indications for IUI?
Intrauterine insemination is used often in couples who have:
• Impotency in male partner
• Ejaculation problems
• Inadequate sperm count
• Low sperm mobility
• Women who need donor sperm to get pregnant
• Cervical factor infertility
Procedure For women
• If no fertility drugs are used then IUI can be performed between day 12 and 16 of your monthly cycle. On day one of the period, blood tests and urine tests are done to identify when the ovulation will start.
• If fertility drugs are used for stimulation, vaginal ultrasound scans are done to track the development of eggs. As soon as the egg is mature, an H.C.G hormone injection is given to stimulate the release of the egg. The best quality sperm is selected and inserted through a catheter into the uterus.
o A sperm sample will be taken on the day of the treatment.
o The sperm is washed to remove the fluid surrounding them and mobile sperms are separated from immobile ones.
o Rapidly moving sperm is placed in a small catheter and inserted into the uterus.
o If donated or cryo-preserved sperm is used then it is removed from the storage, thawed and prepared in the same way.
A success rate of IUI
It depends on several factors:
? The success rate is 20% higher in the couple who undergo IUI procedure every month before pregnancy.
? It also depends on the age of female
? Reasons for infertility
? Fertility drugs are used or not
IUI is a less invasive and less expensive procedure, but the pregnancy rate is lower than that from IVF. It must be noted that this treatment must only be performed by the best IUI treatment centre in India under the supervision of skilled doctors in the state of the art clinics to avoid risks associated with it.
It is important to know that all the above factors may be reducing your chances of getting pregnant. If you and your partner are not succeeding despite regularly trying for conception for more than a year then consulting the experts at Chandigarh IVF can cater to the issues being faced.
You can also visit our website Jannee Fertility Centre and follow us on Google Plus, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube for the latest blog on fertility issues.
Categories BlogTags #fertilitycamp, #freeconsultation, cost of IVF in India, IVF treatment clinics, Low Cost of IVF in India