Fertility Facts About Men and Women
One in 10 healthy couples of reproductive ages will experience fertility problems.
For Healthy Women, fertility peaks in their mid-20s. From age 35, the fertility decline speeds up.
Women under 30 have about 25% chance of getting pregnant naturally each cycle, that chance drops to 20% for women over 30. By 40, the chance of getting pregnant naturally each month is just 5%.
Out of every 100 couples trying for a baby, 80 to 90 will get pregnant within 1 Year. The rest will take longer or may need help to conceive.
Boost your fertility:
- Eat Well- Make sure to include enough protein, iron, zinc , vitamin C , vitamin D in your Diet.
- Think before Drinking -alcohol consumption decreases ability to get pregnant.
- Watch your weight -excess body fat can lead to an overproduction of certain hormones and disrupt ovulation.
- Quit smoking: Cigarette toxins not only damage a woman’s eggs but interfere with implantation process.
- Take time to relax – As your stress level increase, your chances of getting pregnant decrease.
- Ovulation Disorder
- Low sperm count and poor sperm health
- Unexplained infertility
- Artificial insemination
There is no harm in trying these methods to encourage fertility. But if you don’t get pregnant within the suggested time frame, then it’s time to seek help from a fertility specialist.